Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super nice staff, awesome interior, very quiet and a great view from the roof top over valetta. Would come back anytime and would recommend for anyone who wants a beautiful, chill and also central stay at malta :) ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ we had an amazing week at palazzo sant ursula, room was well equipped, bathroom was great too. breakfast was very good, everything you need and enough to have a good start into the day...great value for little money!! ”
- 07 Apr 2017 Stefanie Austria
- “ Palazzo Sant Ursula is a perfect place to stay in Malta - great location and Jessica was really helpful ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Jessica was really helpful, gave us plenty of good advice and maps, and helped us to print our boarding passes off when everywhere in town was closed and all hope seemed lost. The palace is badass and full of good picture opportunities, and the upstairs balcony is a great place to sip on a beer and enjoy the vista. The breakfast in the mornings was a brilliant way to meet new people. One recommendation would be a heater in the rooms for winter but other than that it was an excellent choice. ”
- 13 Jan 2017 Anonymous England