Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing place, palace from the 15th century. Very central and clean. The only downside to sleeping in such an old building is the lack of proper insulation. It would probably be cold in the winter, although it was great for us. You can hear everything in the street though. ”
- 21 Sep 2017 Anicia France
- “ Super nice staff, awesome interior, very quiet and a great view from the roof top over valetta. Would come back anytime and would recommend for anyone who wants a beautiful, chill and also central stay at malta :) ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ we had an amazing week at palazzo sant ursula, room was well equipped, bathroom was great too. breakfast was very good, everything you need and enough to have a good start into the day...great value for little money!! ”
- 07 Apr 2017 Stefanie Austria
- “ Palazzo Sant Ursula is a perfect place to stay in Malta - great location and Jessica was really helpful ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic