Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very centered! Very nice welcoming; very comfortable; nice breakfast; nice terrace with great view; extremely great value! Staff very interested on our well being! Would recommend and would/will rebook in future visit! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Beautiful place in Valletta just a few minutes walk from the main bus terminal. I stayed in the room on the first floor. Friendly hosts, nice breakfast in the morning, clean bathroom and good internet connection. The main thing was the charm of the place. It's quite unique and very beautiful. Spend some time up on the roof at night to see a stunning view of the three cities. I'd love to come back again. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its really a nice place! Lovely staff...Patricia! Thanks for a nice stay and for your kindness. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Aino Sweden
- “ Fantastic atmosphere, clean a perfect location. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Martin Czech Republic
- “ Our host was fantastic and gave us a lot of great information. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Emily USA
- “ Kurt (the caretaker of the hostel) was the best host I have ever met! Always friendly and helpful, regardless what we asked about. We stayed in the room on the 1st floor. We had our own bathroom. The room is very basic, but has everything you need - 2 comfy beds. The common kitchen and the terrace on the top floor is also very good to have, even though there could be some extra saucepans provided for the future. You can definitely chill out on the terrace after your days spent on the road! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Dora Hungary