Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very poor accommodation. Poor hot water, no proper lock to secure room from inside, terrible bed linen, noisy room next to kitchen, charged me for a night they said they would not charge me for bec they had made a mistake with my booking, difficult to communicate with virtually non existent staff including by e mail, no service from staff . Rubbish bin remained unemptied for the four . days I was there. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Christine Australia
- “ Really nice:) like an old castle:) but if you like sth more modern it may be not good for you. ”
- 16 May 2015 Filip Poland
- “ A very nice place to stay; though as to the rooms on the ground floor, it feels somewhat cold and moist there in April. The house is very romantic and well deserves the name of the palazzio: it is a XVIth century building, it used to belong to a knight, the walls are incredibly thick and could have easily stood yet another siege, and it is a treasure-box of all sorts of antiques. There is a kitchenette and a spacy terrace on top of the roof. Breakfast is served in a very beautiful romantic room! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous Russia