Palazzo Sant Ursula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Palazzo Sant Ursula is a perfect choice to live Valletta. It's in the perfect center of the city, near merchant street and the St. John's Church. It's clean and really have a good mood. Seems like you are in a theatre stage for a baroque representation. We loved it. The sweetness of the staff is near perfection and all is like to be at your home. There is also a piano, a bit off-key, but playable...if anyone is gets angry of it :) Definetly recommended. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very poor accommodation. Poor hot water, no proper lock to secure room from inside, terrible bed linen, noisy room next to kitchen, charged me for a night they said they would not charge me for bec they had made a mistake with my booking, difficult to communicate with virtually non existent staff including by e mail, no service from staff . Rubbish bin remained unemptied for the four . days I was there. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Christine Australia
- “ Really nice:) like an old castle:) but if you like sth more modern it may be not good for you. ”
- 16 May 2015 Filip Poland