Palladini Hostel Rome
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was perfect. One night stay but I would have stayed longer if I could. ”
- 08 Mar 2017 Anonymous England
- “ The staff are very nice and they welcome you with a smile and take the time to show you the place and where everything is. The dorms were perfectly clean and the bed very confortable. It was a little chilly in the room but I guess the cleaners left the window open to air the place (not a bad thing) ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Anonymous France
- “ The facilities were really nice and clean. I liked the staff and the building ”
- 25 Feb 2017 Anonymous France
- “ There was some kind of "sewage issue" during our stay, which made the entire floor smell rancid during our entire trip. It was very off-putting and made me think twice before even brushing my teeth (I ended up using bottled water to do so). The recommendations the staff gave us for restaurants was so-so, but other than that the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would probably not stay here again, but perhaps in the sister hostel, Alessandro. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Danielle USA
- “ We really enjoyed our stay! We met great people from all over the world, the location was great and close to everything, and the staff was very helpful. They recommended we buy our tickets to the Vatican online and we did and it worked out brilliantly! We were very pleased with our stay and would go back! ”
- 19 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA