Palm Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice place. great location. great value for money. tuk tuk driver very sweet. The rest of the staff were a bit chaotic. Quite hard pillows! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Sarah Venezuela
- “ The Hostel ist about 12-15 Minute walk away from the Pup Street! The rooms were very clean, nothing bad to say. The WiFi worked very slowly sometimes, that was annoying. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. There are no free bikes for rent in the hostel (as descriped on hostelworld). Don´t use the laundry next to the hostel!!! Our shirts and all the rest was more dirty then before :-( ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst visiting the Angkor Wat and other temples. This place was really nice guesthouse. The staffs were very helpful and friendly. They provided pickup, breakfast, Wifi. It’s great location in town. Rooms were nice, clean and cheap price. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Mexigo Belgium