Palm Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, it was a pleasure to stay here! Thanks! ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Thomas
- “ I stayed for 3 nights in here, and I cannot understate the level of service the entire staff provided me. This guesthouse was the best place to stay for my great travelling in Cambodia. They provided welcome drink with cold towel. You’ll never have to worry about a thing. Because of staffs in here, they’ll have the best suggestions on where to eat, where to drink, and how to best do it in the traditional Khmer way.One of the best experiences in my travels. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very impressive guesthouse, staffs treat you like family. Remarkable experience with lovely budget option in Siem Reap. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I really loved this guesthouse. The staffs are so friendly, very helpful and really accommodating. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean. All equipped with TV, fast wifi and well working AC. Complimentary pickup, breakfast and wifi. The guesthouse is a short walk to Central Market, Pub Street, and plenty of good restaurants (local and western) nearby. I would definitely come again! ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Lee China
- “ The team (especially Mr.Hav) were very welcoming, friendly, helpful, smile and polite. From helping with the luggage, booking trips and transportation to recommendations, they made this visit to Siem Reap so smooth and enjoyable. The location is perfect, less than 10 minutes from Pub Street or Night Market. Ask for Mr.Vung, if need a tuk tuk driver at the guesthouse. He’s an absolute friendly and nice guy. I had great time at this guesthouse. Great value for money. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Martin Australia
- “ This hostel has so many services. I can book Ankor Wat tours and bus ticket here. Staffs here is pretty nice. The room looks great, but if without A/C few days would be too hot to sleep. And, the wash water smells a lot of rust there, I think they need to clean the sink. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Yung Chun Taiwan