Palm Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didnt actually end up staying, booked a night and tried to contact the staff about arriving from a 30 hour long bus ride at 2 am and they didnt return my emails. When we got there for the date we had a room booked online, we were turned away and had to ask a tuk tuk driver to help us find another place ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Dylan Canada
- “ We had a beautiful stay here.The rooms were very nice and comfortable. It was nice to not stay in a dorm for once. The staff was extremely helpful and helped us book boat ride tickets for less than our guide was telling us they were. They also were equipped to schedule lots of activities for their guests, though we didn't take advantage of this since we had a very limited time there. Great experience, would definitely recommend. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Ashley USA
- “ very nice place. great location. great value for money. tuk tuk driver very sweet. The rest of the staff were a bit chaotic. Quite hard pillows! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Sarah Venezuela
- “ The Hostel ist about 12-15 Minute walk away from the Pup Street! The rooms were very clean, nothing bad to say. The WiFi worked very slowly sometimes, that was annoying. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. There are no free bikes for rent in the hostel (as descriped on hostelworld). Don´t use the laundry next to the hostel!!! Our shirts and all the rest was more dirty then before :-( ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany