Palm Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has so many services. I can book Ankor Wat tours and bus ticket here. Staffs here is pretty nice. The room looks great, but if without A/C few days would be too hot to sleep. And, the wash water smells a lot of rust there, I think they need to clean the sink. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Yung Chun Taiwan
- “ Palm Garden is excellent value for money, with breakfast included as well! The reception staff were really kind and the room was extremely clean and spacious. Although I only stayed one night, I would have happily stayed for longer. The location is great too, close enough to walk to the night markets but far away enough that you aren't in the hustle and bustle. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Ashleigh Australia
- “ Didnt actually end up staying, booked a night and tried to contact the staff about arriving from a 30 hour long bus ride at 2 am and they didnt return my emails. When we got there for the date we had a room booked online, we were turned away and had to ask a tuk tuk driver to help us find another place ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Dylan Canada