Palm Garden Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved this guesthouse. The staffs are so friendly, very helpful and really accommodating. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean. All equipped with TV, fast wifi and well working AC. Complimentary pickup, breakfast and wifi. The guesthouse is a short walk to Central Market, Pub Street, and plenty of good restaurants (local and western) nearby. I would definitely come again! ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Lee China
- “ The team (especially Mr.Hav) were very welcoming, friendly, helpful, smile and polite. From helping with the luggage, booking trips and transportation to recommendations, they made this visit to Siem Reap so smooth and enjoyable. The location is perfect, less than 10 minutes from Pub Street or Night Market. Ask for Mr.Vung, if need a tuk tuk driver at the guesthouse. He’s an absolute friendly and nice guy. I had great time at this guesthouse. Great value for money. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Martin Australia
- “ This hostel has so many services. I can book Ankor Wat tours and bus ticket here. Staffs here is pretty nice. The room looks great, but if without A/C few days would be too hot to sleep. And, the wash water smells a lot of rust there, I think they need to clean the sink. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Yung Chun Taiwan
- “ Palm Garden is excellent value for money, with breakfast included as well! The reception staff were really kind and the room was extremely clean and spacious. Although I only stayed one night, I would have happily stayed for longer. The location is great too, close enough to walk to the night markets but far away enough that you aren't in the hustle and bustle. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Ashleigh Australia