Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super helpful and friendly staff. Amazing location, close to Old City and Downtown. Very clean, great facilities. Really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 18 Jan 2017 William Australia
- “ The bathrooms & kitchen in the hostel could be much improved on cleanliness. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 veerle
- “ Great location, nice rooms, doors, patio. Avoid the money changer on site. They take a large percentage. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at the New Palm Hostel and Hotell as well as took a Dead Sea/Masada/Jericho Tour with Alex and Team. All hostels and hotels have their respective 'niches'. Because I have stayed before and am never disappointed by the continuing sincere and dedicated 'hospitality' and safety with convenience at the Damascus Gate to all in Jerusalem, I highly recommend this hostel/hotel, especially if your first time to Jerusalem. Easy access to everything, includes central banking, groceries, etc. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA