Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed the staff very much and the location was in the middle so a nice walk to town. My only issue were the prayers a million times a day, the windows could have been a little more secure. Other than that, it was a quiet stay and the it was peaceful. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Palm hostel in January 2015, the manager was friendly and helpful, I had a fun time with the other guests too, great value for money with the best location, the hot water was warm a couple of times, bathrooms could have been cleaner otherwise the place was generally clean, I would stay here again. Jerusalem is a very spiritual place and I enjoyed my time there! ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The helpfulness & openness of the staff is always appreciated by travellers so for that reason alone I feel happy returning to the Palm Hostel in the future. The cleanliness of the bathrooms is the only holdback which is partly due to the large amount of people staying in the hostel part of the building. I also liked the extra blankets being available because that was a better solution for shared dorms with alot of guests who prefer sleeping in different temperatures. Thanks for the experience! ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Jemma England
- “ Big noise from outside ”
- 31 May 2014 Pavel Czech Republic