Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathrooms & kitchen in the hostel could be much improved on cleanliness. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 veerle
- “ Great location, nice rooms, doors, patio. Avoid the money changer on site. They take a large percentage. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at the New Palm Hostel and Hotell as well as took a Dead Sea/Masada/Jericho Tour with Alex and Team. All hostels and hotels have their respective 'niches'. Because I have stayed before and am never disappointed by the continuing sincere and dedicated 'hospitality' and safety with convenience at the Damascus Gate to all in Jerusalem, I highly recommend this hostel/hotel, especially if your first time to Jerusalem. Easy access to everything, includes central banking, groceries, etc. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I cannot say enough about Alex and the Team at New Palm Hostel-Hotel at the Damascus Gate, Jerusalem. It is due to the mutual respect of Alex and the team for each other, and the same respect towards all the guests, without partiality, that I have to rank this location as the very best I have stayed in during my visits to Jerusalem. You enter an 'entire community', with banking, restaurant, grocery stores and fresh produce markets right at your 'fingertips'. Then, add the tours! Wonderful! ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA