Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perhaps the dirtiest institution I have ever encountered. Also, the wifi does not work at all. ”
- 09 Mar 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Unless you’re Arab, don’t recommend buying anything from vendors up and down street where this hostel -located. They WILL rip you off on anything and think nothing of it. They will treat you w indignation/blatant rudeness if you’re western woman visiting tourist. Best to buy everything/anything at the FABULOUS open markets on Davidika—-v easy train ride to get to the markets up there. Well worth it! Train only 6 sheckels-cross the street -cross again -from this hostel. ”
- 07 Mar 2018 Skyler USA
- “ There are no locks, you can not lock up your room. Also the cleanliness of the place was poor, mainly the bathrooms. ”
- 05 Feb 2018 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Alex, the owner was always very kind to us & gave us great discounts. Even in the misunderstanding of a tour trip, he was compassionate on us & did his best to work with us after a hard day. He has gone above & beyond to make things right for us. We are very grateful. Our only dissastifaction is the noise from city when we're trying to sleep. ”
- 13 Oct 2017 Hadasa