Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is RIGHT at a highway, but really close to different bus stations too. You're only a 20 minute bus drive away from Disneyworld and just across the street there is a supermarket, some restaurants and you can drive to different malls. Downtown Orlando though is about a 2h bus drive away so if you'll stay here keep that in mind! The lake behind the hostel is beautiful and the room was very clean as well. I stayed in a private room and even had my own fridge included. Real friendly staff! ”
- 10 Apr 2013 Hannah
- “ I walked through the unit I was assigned and decided not to stay. It seemed like a place for homeless people...who beg on the corners for enough money to stay here. The room was less desirable than the photos shown. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice price, reasonable facilities and desirable location very close to public transportation. The bath in the room was not clean. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ hostel for the money okay, but it was very dirty and the owner was not every time there for check in I had to wait five hours ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Florian Germany
- “ Pra quem está de carro e quer economizar, compensa muitíssimo ficar nesse hostel. É um hostel normal, só que Orlando é ruim pra se pegar táxi e ônibus, e o estacionamento desse hostel é free.. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 KLEITON Brazil