Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The host was very kind friendly and easy to speak with. I enjoyed my overall stay. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I am bitten by bed bug!!! ”
- 24 May 2014 Jierui China
- “ I loved their pool! The staff was so nice and helpfull. The rooms were big and comfortable. And they came with a mini fridge. A nice added bonus. All in all a wonderful place to stay. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous
- “ The hostel was a very good value purchase. Two problems though we're there was one guy in the room who kept the door unlocked(!) and kept going in and out with turning the lights on all night and morning. I was on a business trip so this was not pleasant at all. I tried to talk to the guy but he didn't respond to me so I figured he didn't speak English very well. So I had to make a fort out of blankets to get to sleep. I most likely will be passing on staying there again due to that guy. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay with a beautiful lake front, areas to grill, big kitchen. ”
- 17 May 2014 William USA
- “ really a good hostel to stay if you are visiting orlando and disney. but if you are going universal studios, this is probably not your choice. its not the fault of this hostel, its the fault of orlando transportation system (LYNX)! LYNX really sucks!!! But if you are coming with your car, this hostel would be a good choice! ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong