Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money. I went there alone so good to stay in hostel than a hotel. But the cleanliness is really a problem. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous China
- “ The staff, room, other guests and location were awesome. We were there over Christmas and the owner put together a massive christmas feast for all us guests for free. all guests bonded over beer, karaoke and a bomb fire. they have a chilled out setup here. The only downer for me was the kitchen lacked equipment including an oven and there was no hot water in the kitchen to wash dishes which was questionable. other than that we had an awesome stay and everyone was lovely and happy to help ”
- 21 Dec 2012 alicia New Zealand
- “ I enjoyed my stay here at palm lakefront a lot. it had a nice garden with a great lake view and a pool though it wasnt open during my stay. the owner of the hostel was very friendly and he helped us with the transportation and etc. the room and bathroom was clean. the only negative thing about the hostel is the location. there wasnt much to do near the hostel. ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Pelinsu Turkey