Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All good. Location was good for traveler like me who using public transportation. Also, It is near to lots of other good facility. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 donghyun South Korea
- “ Clean room n facilities (others staying didn't clean up after themselves-staff ended up doing it), staff friendly n helpful, great location n price! Notified staff of any problem and it was fixed same day, low kitchen utensils due to others taking it to room n not returning it-not hostel fault, absolutely sweet dogs! No problems with wi-fi outside of room or in lobby. Had absolutely wonderful stay! Wonder if those who made negative comments before even bothered to alert staff so could be fixed?? ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ master of the house was so kind and view from the lounge was awesome!! I recommend this place for people who want to save money but want to stay in good atmosphere!! ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Fukushima Japan
- “ By far the best lodging deal in Orlando, FL. Aaron, the manager, is a total pro and a re-assuring and entertaining presence in the office/club house/kitchen. This is an establishment where you'll meet and interact with educated, fun-loving people from all over the world. I was at a conference for 4 days, and rather than wastefully spending $300/night/room at the Hilton as conference organizers hoped, I made Lakefront my family home. Money saved even allowed a Tampa adventure with new friends. ”
- 29 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome place, felt very comfortable, especially the atmosphere. Absolutely loved the view of the back yard, the pool, the lake - perfect and for a reasonable price. Will come back there next time (: ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Moldova