Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maintenance is not a priority here. Our room, bath vent fan inoperative (not fixed though promised within first hour of our 3 day stay); abrasive surface on the tub floor non-existent (very slippery); great gaps in tile grout and loose tile; sliding door would not stay on its track; SERIOUS WARNING - shower water temping fluctuates wildly and without warning. I suffered 1st & mild 2nd degree burn. Presumed cold H2O pressure fluctuation due to inefficient toilets? Needs city inspection. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely going to go back there again. It was an amazing place. I have to say that if you are looking to visit London on a budget, this is your place. It is a bit far from the heart of London but definitely worth it ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Jason Canada
- “ The free continental breakfast is a plus. The staff is fair as far as giving information, not very helpful in some areas. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Marilyn USA
- “ This hostel has what you need at a good price. The beds in the bunks were comfortable enough, and the curtains in front of the bed were a very welcome feature. Lots of showers, nice free breakfast in the morning, wifi provided, helpful staff members. I really did enjoy my stay and you certainly won't regret picking it if you're looking to get something cheap in London. Also, although it's outside the city centre there are multiple routes into the centre very close by (tube and a few buses) ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Poor staff service from start to finish. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Marc Denmark
- “ This has been our first experience in a hostel and we are very happy with the final result. The Palmers Lodge Hillispring is a very good option. I would repeat if I go back to London ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Jesús Spain