Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay was wonderful. The only bad thing were the directions posted on the website. They weren't exact and we followed themOnly to get lost, and have to walk over an hour in the pouring rain to try and find our way. They really need to be more specific. We also talked to two other girls who stayed in our room, who had the same issue. ”
- 29 May 2015 Jamie-Lee
- “ it was good till some arse hole who kept everybody awake with his snoring ”
- 12 May 2015 Gerard Ireland
- “ Maintenance is not a priority here. Our room, bath vent fan inoperative (not fixed though promised within first hour of our 3 day stay); abrasive surface on the tub floor non-existent (very slippery); great gaps in tile grout and loose tile; sliding door would not stay on its track; SERIOUS WARNING - shower water temping fluctuates wildly and without warning. I suffered 1st & mild 2nd degree burn. Presumed cold H2O pressure fluctuation due to inefficient toilets? Needs city inspection. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely going to go back there again. It was an amazing place. I have to say that if you are looking to visit London on a budget, this is your place. It is a bit far from the heart of London but definitely worth it ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Jason Canada
- “ The free continental breakfast is a plus. The staff is fair as far as giving information, not very helpful in some areas. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Marilyn USA
- “ This hostel has what you need at a good price. The beds in the bunks were comfortable enough, and the curtains in front of the bed were a very welcome feature. Lots of showers, nice free breakfast in the morning, wifi provided, helpful staff members. I really did enjoy my stay and you certainly won't regret picking it if you're looking to get something cheap in London. Also, although it's outside the city centre there are multiple routes into the centre very close by (tube and a few buses) ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada