Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After four years spell, I came back here because of the ample space and lots of lights. The parking lot gives resident the privilege to park their car in London for free. Good wifi system. Though sometimes get abused by some resident downloading big files. Good for singles only because you cannot expect privacy from Palmers Lodge. You come here to mingle around and meet new friends. Good Luck ! ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ It's a great hostel. A professional thief hit in large dorm and at different times so was someone staying in that room or staff. I normally don't post but feel best way to bring to managements attention to help resolve for future. I have suggested hooks in the bunks, if i hung my bag over me instead of tossed at my feet, could not have happened. Hooks also helpful for clothing while sleeping. I don't like the deposit for pans policy. I'd rather clean someones dirty pan. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay and even though pricey for been outside London the provision of breakfast, wifi, and privacy curtains (in the larger dorm) is a pro. The 4 bed female dorm I stayed in the last few days had very bad ventilation and condensation problems, there were dampness marks on the walls. The room would be very stuffy by the morning after you have to close the window during night. Most likely more modern windows would solve the problem with room vent. overall I would recommend. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Denise Ireland