Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a great hostel. A professional thief hit in large dorm and at different times so was someone staying in that room or staff. I normally don't post but feel best way to bring to managements attention to help resolve for future. I have suggested hooks in the bunks, if i hung my bag over me instead of tossed at my feet, could not have happened. Hooks also helpful for clothing while sleeping. I don't like the deposit for pans policy. I'd rather clean someones dirty pan. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay and even though pricey for been outside London the provision of breakfast, wifi, and privacy curtains (in the larger dorm) is a pro. The 4 bed female dorm I stayed in the last few days had very bad ventilation and condensation problems, there were dampness marks on the walls. The room would be very stuffy by the morning after you have to close the window during night. Most likely more modern windows would solve the problem with room vent. overall I would recommend. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Denise Ireland
- “ Friendly and helpful staff Located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, supermarkets & underground Comfortable bed Clean sheets Bathroom was dirty. Witnessed it being "cleaned". Poor hygiene & infection control habits demonstrated by staff member who wiped bathroom surfaces over with gloves, toilets then basins, then opened bathroom door and left still wearing dirty gloves. Shower door didn't close properly or lock. Shower didn't drain properly so bathroom became swimming pool ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Samantha