Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has what you need at a good price. The beds in the bunks were comfortable enough, and the curtains in front of the bed were a very welcome feature. Lots of showers, nice free breakfast in the morning, wifi provided, helpful staff members. I really did enjoy my stay and you certainly won't regret picking it if you're looking to get something cheap in London. Also, although it's outside the city centre there are multiple routes into the centre very close by (tube and a few buses) ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Poor staff service from start to finish. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Marc Denmark
- “ This has been our first experience in a hostel and we are very happy with the final result. The Palmers Lodge Hillispring is a very good option. I would repeat if I go back to London ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Jesús Spain
- “ Room (4bed dorm) too small for comfort, VERY stuffy on warm days and nights (even with window open), could use some AC. Breakfast - I would like to see a greater variety of foods, some fruit would be a nice touch. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I was traveling alone on holiday and this was a pretty good value. I felt safe in the all female dorm and the place was relatively close to public transportation but far from city centre unfortunately. Otherwise it was clean and had very nice facilities. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA