Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor staff service from start to finish. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Marc Denmark
- “ This has been our first experience in a hostel and we are very happy with the final result. The Palmers Lodge Hillispring is a very good option. I would repeat if I go back to London ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Jesús Spain
- “ Room (4bed dorm) too small for comfort, VERY stuffy on warm days and nights (even with window open), could use some AC. Breakfast - I would like to see a greater variety of foods, some fruit would be a nice touch. ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I was traveling alone on holiday and this was a pretty good value. I felt safe in the all female dorm and the place was relatively close to public transportation but far from city centre unfortunately. Otherwise it was clean and had very nice facilities. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA