Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel off the beaten track, pretty quiet around Easter when I was there. Suitable for families. Downstairs bar not much frequented. Good breakfast option for £4.50. Old English manor house, nice wooden finish. Very clean and neat, would recommend, although not for the cheering crowd. Go to Ye Olde Swiss Cottage Pub whilst there. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Marlon Switzerland
- “ The hostel was great! Fantastic location, clean--well the communal kitchen was no always up to clean standards, but that's more the people staying's fault. Very safe feeling, trunk under bed for storage. Super close to the tube, really nice quiet area. You could walk to the city if you wanted to. Would stay there again in a heart beat. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Megan USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The building was amazing, with the dark wood and red carpeting... Beds were comfortable. I stayed in a big dorm, the largest they have, but because of the architecture it was like several connected rooms and therefor still kind of private. Bathrooms were very clean, cleaned several times a day. The free tea and coffee was nice and the lounge room very cozy. The food is great, especially breakfast! It was around four pounds and it was pretty wide-ranging. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous Germany