Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was great! Fantastic location, clean--well the communal kitchen was no always up to clean standards, but that's more the people staying's fault. Very safe feeling, trunk under bed for storage. Super close to the tube, really nice quiet area. You could walk to the city if you wanted to. Would stay there again in a heart beat. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Megan USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in! The building was amazing, with the dark wood and red carpeting... Beds were comfortable. I stayed in a big dorm, the largest they have, but because of the architecture it was like several connected rooms and therefor still kind of private. Bathrooms were very clean, cleaned several times a day. The free tea and coffee was nice and the lounge room very cozy. The food is great, especially breakfast! It was around four pounds and it was pretty wide-ranging. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ We stayed 2 nights on a first trip to London. Palmers Lodge is funcy, especially I felt that from breakfast. Please don't miss it because they are delicious! Staff is kind, work anything they can as much as possible. I really appreciate them so much. 3 minutes walk from Swiss cottage is good location I guess. However, Swiss Cottage is kind of far from heathrow airport so if you will get tired on a first day of your trip, I do not recommend. Other than that, awesome!! ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Good = Bed was comfortable. Loved the privacy curtains. Rooms were clean. Bad = Self-service kitchen is a joke: a closet with a microwave, sink, and fridge. You can store your luggage but it doesn't seem very safe. They didn't ask to see any kind of ID when I came back for mine and let me go into the room alone. I could have made off stuff! Meanwhile, you need a key card to move between different parts of the floor, good luck trying to get to the bathroom while half-awake. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA