Palmers Lodge Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. We stayed in a double room and it felt like we were in a hotel. Everything is clean and new, double electical sockets on every side of the bed, a fridge, great shower and bathroom, great staff (very helpful) and good common area. Location is amazing, 5 minutes walk to the train station, 10 minutes walk to the main city square and bunch of trams stopping right in front of the hostel. The luggage room could be nicer though. All in all, we are looking forward to staying here again. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Very nice hostel, close to the train station and not far away from the city centre. Friendly staff and nice and safe room. Good atmosphere when you enter the building, which is not difficult to find. Kitchen is good, but bathroom is too small. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Really nice hostel. Conveniente location ”
- 16 May 2015 Oscar Mexico