Palmers Lodge Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very close to the city centre. The staff was very nice and accommodating. As we planned to travel to Bled before we stay in this hostel, we asked if we could store our luggage there for one day and they agreed. Our room (3 beds private) was very big and well decorated and has our own kitchen. The only downside was that the wifi reception in our room was not very good and convenient stores are a bit far away. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Palmers Lodge was definitely the right choice while staying in Zagreb! It's very close to the city center, walking distance to the biggest square where all the trams pass (Trg Bana Jelacica), to the main bus station (Autobusni kolodvor) AND to the main railway station (Glavni kolodvor). Plus, there are organized tours to Plitvice lakes! The staff was super nice and really helpful with everything and it was fairly clean at all times. I would recommend it to anyone! :) ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Marija Macedonia
- “ Alll staff were great and we're very satisfied during stay ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea