Palmers Lodge Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Alll staff were great and we're very satisfied during stay ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Hands down, the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Trey chic! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay, near the train station! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Receptionist lady was very nice and helpful with everything, and the atmosphere of the hostel was young and fun. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Cute little hostel on the corner! Rooms are neat with bunk beds. The city center is a 15 minute walk away. Parking was a bit complicated because you need local currency (kuna) in change for the parking meters and they have spider trucks here so be careful with parking! We got some change from a nearby bakery after buying some sweets. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel in a good location to explore zagreb, or use as a basecamp to head out to Plitvice Lakes (which is one of the coolest places on Earth and an absolute must see). Hostel was clean, staff helpful and beds comfortable for a good price. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Adam USA