Palmers Lodge Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, close to the train station and not far away from the city centre. Friendly staff and nice and safe room. Good atmosphere when you enter the building, which is not difficult to find. Kitchen is good, but bathroom is too small. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Really nice hostel. Conveniente location ”
- 16 May 2015 Oscar Mexico
- “ They let me take a shower even after check-out time, thing you cannot have neither in a hotel. The staff is very helpful and polite, just as everybody in Zagreb. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous Serbia
“ Perfect place, duper friendly staff that will tell you everything that has to be seen. I only stayed one night but they do organize a lot of activities. Nice kitchen too. ”
Thank you for this great review, we are happy that you have liked our service and hope to host you again :) PL team
- 02 Dec 2014 Jean Canada