Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ By far the best location, right in the center of everything, with a view of the basilica from our room. The staff were also exceptionally friendly and helpful, checking in on us throughout our stay and recommending great places to see and eat at. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Actually everything was perfect there. Centre is close and moreover the main toursits places are near by the hostel. Thank you Pal's hostel for your hospitality! ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Wonderful hostel!! Great staff! :) ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its was a nice studio. We like it ”
- 04 Oct 2016 lieve Belgium
“ This was probably the best hostel I ever stayed in... The location is excellent and it's easy to get from the airport to the hostel via public transport. I'd have no hesitation recommending the place. Only issue I had was, it's difficult to figure out how to ring the doorbell to say I was there as you have to go through a locked gate? I had to wait until someone came out in order to get in. Maybe something management could look at simplifying for their customers? Clean and nice!! 100% recommend. ”
Thank you very much! We have an intercom before the gate. The reception's doorbell number (15) is written on it.
- 01 Oct 2016 Karen Ireland
- “ i was struggling to trace the source of an advert i'd seen in the commercial centre & download the pic, but the hostel agents found it for me in few moments! also liked the way MR pals (pals' owner=?zoltan) visited the hostel, socialising with the guests: i think this is the best kind of advertising. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous England