Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Actually everything was perfect there. Centre is close and moreover the main toursits places are near by the hostel. Thank you Pal's hostel for your hospitality! ”
- 27 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Wonderful hostel!! Great staff! :) ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its was a nice studio. We like it ”
- 04 Oct 2016 lieve Belgium
“ This was probably the best hostel I ever stayed in... The location is excellent and it's easy to get from the airport to the hostel via public transport. I'd have no hesitation recommending the place. Only issue I had was, it's difficult to figure out how to ring the doorbell to say I was there as you have to go through a locked gate? I had to wait until someone came out in order to get in. Maybe something management could look at simplifying for their customers? Clean and nice!! 100% recommend. ”
Thank you very much! We have an intercom before the gate. The reception's doorbell number (15) is written on it.
- 01 Oct 2016 Karen Ireland
- “ i was struggling to trace the source of an advert i'd seen in the commercial centre & download the pic, but the hostel agents found it for me in few moments! also liked the way MR pals (pals' owner=?zoltan) visited the hostel, socialising with the guests: i think this is the best kind of advertising. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Great location, very friendly staff. Set up is interesting, more like apartments than a typical hostel. The description that the hostel provided is accurate. Highly recommended, especially if you're tired of the large communal rooms and parties in other hostels! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Among the various accommodation set-ups I have been (ranging from youth hostels and bunk beds to 5 star hotels) Pal's apartment(s) are one of the best I have experienced, it is most conveniently located. ”
- 22 May 2016 Alice USA