Pan and Circus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Service was rude and tried to charge us for 2 nights instead of one. We paid a deposit for two. I gets we ended up getting to Tokyo a day late. They had the non refundable deposit. It's ridiculous to have to pay for two nights when you're only going to stay one. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Raymond
- “ the room are very poor. the staps to the room in the 3 floor i mor poor it us very bad. toalet and shaower are very poor. my ordar of staying whath for 5 days , but i laft the hostel arter 3 naigts. i am sory to give that comments shlomo broida ”
- 03 Dec 2014 shlomo Israel
- “ The location was great. Very close to a bus stop and subway station. The blankets and linens were very clean and comfortable. The biggest downside to this hostel is that on Saturday the hostel suddenly became a social hangout. It was very awkward for me. I couldn't wash up because it would be extremely awkward brushing my teeth or go to the shower while people were sitting around socializing and drinking a beer. I ended up just going to bed. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA