Pandora after 80s
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we booked a 4 person private and one of the beds was just a mattress on the ground! they should specify that before you book. the staff was very unhelpful, and we were locked out of the building one night with no way to get in. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Jacqueline USA
- “ The hostel is a very nice hostels with clean rooms and good equipment. The hostel is close to metro station and not far from city center. We were too people and we really enjoyed the stay there. The only problem is that they onlyhave one bathroom for the 6 bed dorm and a private double bedroom. So sometimes you have to wait. But it was no problem. The staff are helpful and friendly. Good place to explore Hongkong. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pandora After 80's is a good hostel. It carries a HK bohemian feel while also being well facilitated. The location is amazing. Just one note, the address of 23 Cannon Street is highly confusing as the address on the building is 275 Gloucester Street (despite its location being Cannon Street). I'd suggest making note of this. If you book at this hostel I see no reason why you wouldn't be very happy. HK has some terrible hostels, PA8 is a great place to stay. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous England