PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Your beds does so much noise. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 phillipe gabriel Brazil
- “ The only outlets in the room were inconveniently located, as you were required to move a bunk bed to access them. Or experience would have been better if we had different roommates who we felt more comfortable around. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Andrew USA
- “ its a great place to stay! ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The room we got was clean. (Mixed room 6 people: consisted of 2 bunk beds and 2 separate twins. It was on a first-come first-serve basis, so the bf and I snagged the twins.) The shower and bathroom were nice, but late into the night, the hot water would run out. It wasn't just cold water, it was ICE cold water. I ended up waiting for the morning to shower. The wi-fi is 1 Euro for 24 hours. I paid for it. It didn't work. Maybe too many people? I asked if I could get a refund, they said sure. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Riceley USA
- “ The internet connection WAS NOT working the whole time I spent there... But the rooms were clean, the showers are ok, also the location.... ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very nice and clean bathroom. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Magdalena Poland