Panorama Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice friendly staff, with good services & prices for it. Great view from the hotel rooftop restaurant, which the food was pretty good also. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a very enjoyable stay. It was a very homely place & close to all the spots of interest in udaipur. I would recommend this to all people wanting to stay in udaipur at economical rates. ”
- 23 Oct 2012 Vandana
- “ Excellent location (close to the city centre) with free wi-fi or/and free internet use in the reception area. The room was clean, bedsheets as well, however the bathroom needs some renovation. ( tiles, shower curtain and bathroom door).Thanks to the great Chef for the delicious dinners we had in the toproof restaurant of the hotel. Miki, please keep him there for another 50 years:-))) ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anita
- “ Nice location. Clean. Kind Staff. Great view from terrace ”
- 10 Sep 2012 Anonymous Chile
- “ We had initially booked for only 4 nights but on arrival we fell in love with the place and decided to stay for another 2 nights. The staff were really friendly and helpful from the start to the end from manager to cook. We liked the food and nearly ate there every evening. We had booked the highest category and our room was not only spacious but had a balcony with georgeous views over Udaipur and the City Palace. We would always go there again. Location was also good and quite. ”
- 23 Jan 2012 Daniela