Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was actually planning on staying 3 days in Lagoa (Florianopolis). I ended up staying 13 days due to the great experience in the EcoBackpackers Panorama Hostel. In the days I stayed I also checked out other Hostels, but not one of them came close to this Hostel which is located slightly above Lagoa with an outstanding panoramic view towards the sand dunes and the village. Furthermore it is a NEW place, has outstanding showers, it is SAFE and the breakfast is GREAT! Only 5 Minutes walk to Lagoa! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Hans Austria
- “ This was One of the Best hostel we stayed in on our Trip. The facilities are very nice and clean and the breakfast was the very best we ever had!! It is furthermore very good situated in Walking distance to all Restaurant, Bars and the Lake (5mins) and the Bus to the Beach is just in front of the hostel (you should stay in this Area of florianopolis not at the beaches - because here is everything else and when you want to see more than 1 of the beaches you need to go by Bus anyhow). ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Alexandra Germany
- “ We had a perfect stay at the Panaroma. The staff is very helpfull and can hook you up with diffrent activities if you want, and arrange trips with a local guide. Good breakfast and clean rooms. i would highly recommend a stay at Panorama hostel. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Kristoffer Norway
- “ We had a really good stay and definitely recommend staying there. The location is perfect, at walking distance to many pubs and clubs but still at a quiet street, away from the noise. The staff was awesome, helping us out in everything we needed, and always very friendly. ”
- 23 Apr 2012 Sandor
- “ En general es muy bueno el hostel. Solo creo que es más pequeño de lo que parecía en las fotos. La ubicación es un poco lejos del mero centro de la laguna, pero aún así, esta en la mejor zona de Floripa! Yo lo recomiendo ! ”
- 27 Feb 2012 Jose