Pans Place Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very basic room with a fan and hot water. ”
- 27 Apr 2017 Karen
- “ Breakfast wasn't included, but the prices were very low. we had a nice room with a private bathroom, nice people work there.. but they did not know that we booked a room. Luckily there was a free room for us. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Camila Germany
- “ Its a nice place. Full of personality. Not in the middle of the city. Two big blocks away. But still the neighbours LOVE karaoke and will sing non stop until their lungs explode. There is some sort of carnival happening near the hostel that on Saturday they buildted a stage and decided to sing karaoke songs until 2:30am!!!! No sleep that night. Karaoke is a thing in Laos and everywhere you go they will sing from 7am until 11:30pm ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous Brazil