Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The reception area is tiny, but the rooms and bathrooms are large. Beds were made every day. Older facility, but very clean. Staff are friendly and willing to help, though the female staff are friendlier. Close to the train station. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms nice. Very secure hostel although the location is a tad faraway from some of the sites. So be prepared to walk a bit ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel. The staff was ok. Really close to Termini´s station, so its a good location, but the near atmosphere was not so good, anyway, it was ok. Didn´t have breakfast in the hostel. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice accommodations! Hannah was our first contact and she was very professional and courteous. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Leticia USA
- “ This hostel was clean and in a good location. I had a single room with a shared bathroom and the room and bathroom were clean. Also the staff was friendly and helpful for finding sites around Rome. My only complaint is that the walls were very thin and other groups of young people in the hostel were making noise until 3am. I would recommend this hotel for young people and people who are looking for a good value hotel. Just bring ear plugs just in case ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA