Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very pleasant ”
- 10 Feb 2017 Prabhakar India
- “ Very nice clean rooms. We only stayed one night and didn't spend much time in the rooms but we had nothing to complain about. The location was very close to termani which made everything very close. Would stay here again. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Gerald Canada
- “ The hostel is tucked away in quiet neighbourhood though it still can be noisy at night when we open the room window. The chamber is clean and roomy with a small TV full of local chanels. The place is not close enough to all attractions on foot, but it's 5m walk to both Termini and the metro station. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Located very near Termini station (and not much else), this hostel was a good choice. There are three sets of doors, allowing for outsiders to not make their way into the building. However, upon entry into the room, I discovered that there were no security measures of any kind, so my belongings were out in the open for any of my roommates to have access to at any time. It was very clean in the building. There is no area for you to socialize with guests. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anthony USA