Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was clean and in a good location. I had a single room with a shared bathroom and the room and bathroom were clean. Also the staff was friendly and helpful for finding sites around Rome. My only complaint is that the walls were very thin and other groups of young people in the hostel were making noise until 3am. I would recommend this hotel for young people and people who are looking for a good value hotel. Just bring ear plugs just in case ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very clean and safe ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Sarah USA
- “ I found papa germano is a good hostel, especially for the quality of the room and tranquility at night. But do not think of sleeping late in the morning there : the cleaning staff is harassing you with their noisy behavior and can show to be very insisting on knocking on doors. The man in charge of the reception in the morning speaks way too loud, and adds his noisy voice to those of the cleaning staff. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Maquignon France
- “ Only hotel that we couldn't pay breakfast with Visa, only hard cash. We didn't like this. Breakfast itself was very good value for money. Toilet paper was obviously ending but no spare was left. We always could ask for it, but should it be needed to? Although we're not charged at the end, air conditioning was 5 Euro extra per day, nobody told us that in advance. In an hotel without elevator, I think staff should be responsible for bag carrying at check in/out. But we would book again. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil