Paracas Backpackers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ all was ace - with Alberto the happy source of info my stay in Paracas was sure to be cool ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Nicholas England
- “ Awesome place, really good vibe and excellent and friendly staff. The location is absolutely central. The only reasons it's not 100% on everything is that the dorms don't lock and the kitchen needs a few more cooking knives and a better stove. Definitely a great place to stay! If you're kitesurfing, it's just a 5 soles taxi ride to the kite spot. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice kitchen and hammock area. Showers could use some work - although there was always hot water it was only a shower stall with no place to change or keep dry clothes. Walls in the rooms are very thin and absolutely everything can be heard through them. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA