Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good place to take a rest because you will feel strong hospitality. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Winna Taiwan
- “ Parachute is a very clean and tidy hostel located in a quiet and safe area. It's location is very good. It only take around 3 minutes to walk from metro station to there, and two night market are close. The beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpfull; even though I had check out, the lovely lady helped me to take my stored heavy case downstairs. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It was near the subway station 'Taipower building', and it takes less than 10min from Taipei main station(If you take a subway). the hostel is just beside of the Cafe (Coffee, bagel..). there is a small door , so you should be careful! don't miss that door! I was in 4bed room, not that big but ok and clean.for share, two shower, two toilet. and 3floor is common room~ breakfast is free, (toast and tea..) but there is NO time limit. also there is a cute puppy:) I like everyting here !!!! ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea