Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's better for me that more tables or chairs can be placed in the bedroom coz I have many little stuffs. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Alllison and Katie are genuine and helpful. The location of the hostel is excellent, just a couple of minutes walk away from the metro station and so close to two night markets. The mattresses are a bit thin, not so comfortable. For the long term they should look at buying thicker mattresses, this should not be a huge expense and could be done over a period of time. I think this would be money well spent for the business. Overall a really good hostel. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice facilities, super clean, friendly staff as always. Great place to stay. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Alexandre Canada
- “ The service is impeccable and the place is very clean and hugienic. My only complaint is that the room and beds are too small!! It is very cramped for 4 people to squeeze into a dorm. And the double decker beds are mini sized (though I know it is hard to put in bigger double decker beds considering room size is so small). ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Wei Teng Singapore
- “ It's a good place to take a rest because you will feel strong hospitality. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Winna Taiwan