Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Old and very simple bungalow. Remember mosquitonet. As clean as it could be. Outdoor toilet so after some wind it was full of leaves. No socket in the hut so had to go to the common area to charge electronic devices. The place is at the end of a relatively steep hill just in the out skirt of the town. But beautiful place, the perfect surrounding for relaxing. Throughout the day the bar plays chilled lounge music which makes a great atmosphere. I would for sure stay there again. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Mette Camilla Denmark
- “ The staff is amazing, all of them are kind and ready to help you in anything that you need, the food was delicious and you feel safe. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 CATALINA DEL MAR Colombia
- “ Great value, beautiful setting, amazing common area with the most relaxing tunes. The staff is so friendly and accomodating and the location is away from the noisy bars which is a blessing after a long day of hiking and swimming. Book a room here and you will not be disappointed ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Thailand