Paradise Pucon International Hostal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a perfect place to stay at! Especially because of the staff who is friendly and very helpful. They can book trips for you and even give you a ride somewhere if you are in hurry. Breakfast is included. You really feel like at home in this hostel. Highly recommended. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Overall, I had a great stay at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful (especially Fleur), and they made it easy to explore Pucon by providing maps and advice (when we wanted to do our own thing), and by arranging excursions (when we wanted to climb the volcano). Meals were good, facilities were clean, and the staff were very flexible with us arriving earlier than check-in time and leaving after check-out. I would recommend this place. ”
- 01 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're looking for a party hostel don't come here. If however, you want a easy-going place with a home from home feel, home-made bread for breakfast and relaxed spaces to meet fellow travellers, Paradise Pucon could be for you. ”
- 25 Jan 2011 Sue