Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel might be a little rough around the edges, but they more than make up for it - friendly staff, a pool and hot tub, great social atmosphere, lots of people to meet, breakfast and evening soup, and truly amazing value. Only complaints would be that it could be a little bit cleaner, and the dorms don't have as many lockers as they have beds - but we left our stuff out and nothing was taken, felt very safe. would definitely recommend!!!! ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Samantha Canada
- “ Had a great time here, friendly people, free breakfast, comfy bed and free wireless internet all the time that is not slow. good times. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 ricardo Argentina
- “ We were very disappointed in our stay. This hostel felt like we were staying in a facility which encouraged loud, obnoxious behavior, excessive alcohol consumption, and felt overall dirty & tacky. After 9 PM the kitchen area became the social center, and the area was packed full of young loud drinkers consuming alcohol. The kitchen was filthy, with dirty dishes everywhere. Sometime after 10, because of lax security, a homeless man wandered in the door. Do yourself a favor and stay at Tasman. ”
- 12 Feb 2012 Cassie