Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen was always a mess and since they hade a timer on the power sites in the room, you could only charge for 30 mins and then you hade to press again. Great with free wifi, but it only worked in the main area. Free breakfast was only good early in the morning and the same with the soup. Great staff though and for partypeople (and Germans!!) this is the place! ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Emma Sweden
- “ It is loud at all hours of the night with loads and loads of people constantly partying. The kitchen was also so filthy that I had to stop cooking in it while I was there. I couldn't get a refund and change hostels quick enough. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel might be a little rough around the edges, but they more than make up for it - friendly staff, a pool and hot tub, great social atmosphere, lots of people to meet, breakfast and evening soup, and truly amazing value. Only complaints would be that it could be a little bit cleaner, and the dorms don't have as many lockers as they have beds - but we left our stuff out and nothing was taken, felt very safe. would definitely recommend!!!! ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Samantha Canada