Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here three nights, and I thought I was two much. The room I stayed in had no windows so it smells so bad. The atmosphere is really poor since they were no travelers to hangout with right there. The hostel allow people who work they to stay. My room had two Indian guys who are always in the room sleeping so it was a bit annoying for me to get in and out. Showers are on the other side of the hostel so you have to pass by the desk each time you shower. Stuff were kind though ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ strategic area, close from monorail station, recommended for food hunter because its near to street food (jalan alor), mcd ,starbucks beside. the room was dirty i found a lot of dust on the lamp and my bed, room was too small for 2 person ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Piping system is noisy and can be heard from the room when someone else is using the water elsewhere. Can be pretty disturbing at night. The room itself is reasonably clean but overall things inside are kinda old (bed linen, paints on ceiling and wall are moldy, etc). Bathroom is clean though. Overall, not a bad place to stay. Will still recommend it for backpackers though. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ New dorm bed & locker... the new locker provided with lock key... no longer need to bring own lock pad... (one thumb up due to new improvement)... comfortable... ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great deals if you choose this place for stay a few day at Kuala Lumpur. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Bona Indonesia