Paraga Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, no need to leave the resort. Free Transfer to Port and Airport No kitchen area and goods within the hostel are a little pricey, poor WiFi signal ”
- 16 Aug 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Perfectly located, nice swimming pool and restaurabt but very rudimental rooms as tebtsband common bathroom. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Charlotte France
- “ Mostly everybody parties during the day and especially at night. My friend and I did not really party and were woken up every night by drunk roommates. Overall, the facilities were reasonably nice however not always the cleanest. The place is isolated so the can charge whatever they want, I definitely recommend taking the bus into Mykonos town and buying a pack of water because it is significantly cheaper. The wifi is practically useless. The staff was very nice and helpful. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ too little power plugs around, in both the rooms as well as the common areas location is remote from the city and not well connected, the last bus is at around 21 ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Italy