Paraga Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not stay here unless you are homeless ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Ideal location. Close to everything you want to do in Mykonos. Go with low expectations and you will have a great time. Our tent had rubbish on the floor and the sheets hadn't been cleaned. Prepare to get dirty and stay dirty the whole time. Chances are you won't sleep much in Mykonos anyways :-) In saying that, great party atmosphere. The pool bar is amazing and it's close to all the great beaches. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anna Australia
- “ The facilities are great (pool, bar, etc) and it's close to Paradise Beach (where there's a lot of partying) but that's it. This is a reasonably priced accommodation, but it's just a glorified campground. Linen is not provided (there's just a sheet on the mattress). The wifi code is only provided if you make a minimum purchase at the bar. The barracks are down a dirt road and the bathroom facilities are questionable at best. I didn't see any electrical outlets and the lock on the door was broken ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Is a bit expensive to pay 20 sometime Euro for a bed per night with no air-con no breakfast, well this is Mykonos expensive everywhere. Some staff working on day time are not that friendly and not very helpful seems like they are not local too. Two bottle of my mineral water got stolen in my room, they are sell 1 Euro per bottle in the minimarket at this hostel, so expensive! The bothroom and the room are a bit distance, when u finish shower and walk back to yr room then yr feet are dirty again! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Malaysia