Paraiso Travellers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never think about booking a single room, it was awful! There wasn't a window and only three bathroom for tons of people. And it wasn't worth it. ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We had a great stay here and met two other friendly roommates! The staff was very nice and helped us booked tickets using her own card as we don't have a card. I would love to stay there if I'm going to Barcelona again!! ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ I only stayed here for one night because I had other arrangements. The location is great-- very close to Las Rambla and the subway. I stayed in a 4 bed room; it wasn't crowded at all, had comfy beds, and very large lockers. The largest lockers that I have seen in a hostel! It was also clean and the bathrooms were nice.The staff were friendly and spoke English well. The only negative thing was that the WIFI kept crashing so you couldn't get online for very long. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ it was so good the staffs were very kind and the room was clean~~ ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea