Paraiso Travellers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed here for one night because I had other arrangements. The location is great-- very close to Las Rambla and the subway. I stayed in a 4 bed room; it wasn't crowded at all, had comfy beds, and very large lockers. The largest lockers that I have seen in a hostel! It was also clean and the bathrooms were nice.The staff were friendly and spoke English well. The only negative thing was that the WIFI kept crashing so you couldn't get online for very long. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ it was so good the staffs were very kind and the room was clean~~ ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ If you don't speak Spanish you will have problems communicating with the hosts, very poor wifi which is an issue for backpackers as we are constantly needing internet access to book accommodation/transport etc. other than that it was in a good location, bathroom was right across from our room which was ideal and was clean. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Jessie Australia
- “ My friend and I stayed at the hostel for three nights and were told that for the dates we picked we couldn't have the six dorm all of the nights. They said for extra money they'd give us a 4 for one of the nights. When we got there they charged us for two nights in the 4 dorm and 1 night for the 6 dorm. The staff on duty then argued with the paying customer about the issue as well as get "smart" by telling her to read her email more clearly. I wasn't pleased with how she acted. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ reservation for couple was changed for 2 reservation in 2 different rooms difficult explain when you preview week end in Barcelona in couple.. ”
- 25 May 2014 Murtazayeva Ukraine
- “ The receptionist (such a shame that I never asked for her name) had such a great smile - the kind that makes you feel welcome and comfortable. If I ever visit Barcelona again then I'll definitely book a room on Paraiso! ”
- 22 May 2014 Gabriel England