Paranjib Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The house is heavily Korean. I could not see any other Caucasian than me. Breakfast is from 8am to 9am only. It is savoury Korean food. There is also dinner at 8pm and curfew of 1am. The room is very noisy from 7am. People talk and turn on the light up to 1:30am, staff included. There were a few elderly snoring heavily. One was fairly rude to me, including purposely turning off the bathroom light while I was showering. The staff is friendly and the place very clean. Mattresses are very thin. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous France
- “ It is close to the subway and with good atmosphere, but only one person of the staff speaks english and the breakfast is korean :/ ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Even if you don't have lockers, the atmosphere is calm and the staff is always present and aware. You feel like being at home thanks to staff availability and respect. Clean and in a good location (safe, calm and accessible via metro and buses). ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Pietro Italy