Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was a wonderful touch. Very well located for the metro. ”
- 12 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Home away from home! Pariscoree was a wonderful space and environment while I was away from my home in Denver, Colorado, USA. I joined the lives of the host family and other guests for three nights. I got to learn that the family recently moved from South Korea. The mother is a kind, strong woman who communicates more with her gestures and energy than words. Learning a second language after missing the sensitive period is a challenge for us all. ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Dat Vietnam
- “ The host was very careful and helpful with everything we needed and the place was clean and the breakfast was good. It was safe housing. ”
- 27 Feb 2017 Estera Romania
- “ The lady who owns the place watches over you like a hound dog it was very uncomfortable no place to sit and socialize or talk to other travelers so it was bad in that sense ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Michael USA
- “ Like a home in abroad. They were behaving like a family. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Pakistan