Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lady who owns the place watches over you like a hound dog it was very uncomfortable no place to sit and socialize or talk to other travelers so it was bad in that sense ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Michael USA
- “ Like a home in abroad. They were behaving like a family. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Very warm, generous and hospitable. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to have calm and enjoy a nice warm bed after their long days of touring the city. During my trip, before I arrived to Pariscoree, my luggage was lost and so I had one outfit, no toiletries and just my wallet to my name. The staff recognized this and did everything to help me feel at home and comfortable during my time of bad luck. Amazing place, and so close to the Metro! ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Joshua USA
- “ I recommend this hostel because this clean, the people who serve are very good and friendly,the place is 100% safe ”
- 27 May 2016 Elizabet Mexico
- “ Very friendly Korean staff, tasty breakfast and nice travellers all around the world. Thank you;-) ”
- 12 May 2016 Mikko Finland
- “ The hostel is far from the main tourist attractions and distances. But the price of the accommodation is cheap. Breakfast hours too late to disadvantages. But it recommended for travelers to conserve money while traveling ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous South Korea