Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a great atmosphere and set up. We thought the activities that they had planned within the hostel, as well as the info they provided for things to do in Lima, were great and it always provided something to do. We had a late night flight the evening after we checked out and they were very accommodating in allowing us to keep our backpacks in a storage while we continued to explore Lima and also allowed us to continue to hang out there even though we had already checked out. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good security: worker at entrance overnight, secure lockers in room. Rooftop lounge and adjoining kitchen and bar. Daily market is set up in nearby park. 5 min walk to Calle de las Pizzas which is a strip of nice restaurant/bars. Close to beach (walk/short taxi ride), 10 min walk to nearby bars. I recommend surfing on pebble beach for just S/. 25. I am a male traveling in a small group. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 jared USA
- “ Overall the hostel was Ok, but anyone can walk into any room as there is no security beyond the entry to the hostel itself. Bonus that you can charge your phone / iPad, etc in your locker, and there are sufficient plugs in each room to charge them while you use them. Staff were a bit slow to provide assistance at times, preferring to socialise with friends rather than assist, this was particularly problematic while I was waiting for a staff member to assist with organising a taxi to the bus port ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Excellent location, but a bit loud at night as this is definitely a party hostel. Nothing else bad to say about the place, everything went smooth. Recommended for those that want to get to know others. Delicious omellettes and bar tab are reasons to go with the hostel. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA