Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was incredible, I was so sad to leave! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Courtney
- “ If you love beach and surfing, just in walking distance. Very easy to downtown by metro bus system with cheap price and only twenty minutes. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice hostel to stay at Miraflores. Friendly staff and plenty of activities. Huge facilities such as in Cuzco. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 FELIPE FRAZAO Brazil
- “ Great facilities, staff and location. Try out Pariwana in cusco as well! ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was a great atmosphere and set up. We thought the activities that they had planned within the hostel, as well as the info they provided for things to do in Lima, were great and it always provided something to do. We had a late night flight the evening after we checked out and they were very accommodating in allowing us to keep our backpacks in a storage while we continued to explore Lima and also allowed us to continue to hang out there even though we had already checked out. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good security: worker at entrance overnight, secure lockers in room. Rooftop lounge and adjoining kitchen and bar. Daily market is set up in nearby park. 5 min walk to Calle de las Pizzas which is a strip of nice restaurant/bars. Close to beach (walk/short taxi ride), 10 min walk to nearby bars. I recommend surfing on pebble beach for just S/. 25. I am a male traveling in a small group. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 jared USA