Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has everything and you don't need to leave. Lots of cool people to mix with too. ”
- 26 Jan 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Clean rooms and beds. Good atmosphere during the day and the night. Wifi was there but poor - difficult at times to load simple web pages. The included breakfast was basic with two types of cereals and breads with butter and jam. ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Laura Australia
- “ Good place. Lovely staff. Good showers. Okay breakfast. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Pariwana was the hostel I've ever stayed in. I was travelling solo & found lots of other people there were doing the same, so meeting people was easy. They have a roof bar that makes for great nights socialising or chilling during the day. The staff were really friendly & efficient. The locker had a charging point in it which was helpful. They also do decent food all day which is reasonably priced. The only thing was that the internet which can got a little slow, but all else was great! Thanks! ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Daniel England
- “ Mycket bra hostel med kanonläge och trevlig personal. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Marcus Sweden
- “ You can't go wrong with Pariwana in either Lima or Cusco. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada