Pariwana Hostel Cusco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What an Awesome Hostel. Would definitely say again. Was sad that I only had 1 night there. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Andrea Germany
- “ Its a really good hostel with great warm showers and good atmosphere, just slightly more expensive than other hostels. ”
- 20 Dec 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Great Hostel. One of the best I have been. Sadly I stayed there for only a few days. I loved the atmosphere with lots of activities to do. ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Staff received a "Good" rather than an "Excellent" due to limited English among some of the staff. Everyone was nonetheless very friendly and helpful as much as possible! Great atmosphere and events every night. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Jeffrey USA
- “ Very friendly staff and great structure! ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pariwana could definitely use more staff. The amount of time we spent in the reception room trying to check in/out, doing anything in the reception room was absurd. Our second time checking in we stood there for over 20 minutes before they even started the paperwork for us to get into our reserved room. ”
- 15 May 2016 Elizabeth USA