Pariwana Hostel Cusco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super recommended. Everything was perfect! For sure one of the best hostels I have ever been!! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I enjoyed everyone´s help, advice and comfortable feeling I got while I stayed here. I wish the staff and people that stay here to have a safe and happy travels. Thank you so much for such a clean, beautiful and fun place! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was great. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed at about 5 hostels in Peru and this was the best out of all of them. The staff was very friendly and helpful. You can't beat the location. It's a two minute walk from the plaza and close to loads of restaurants and bars. The rooms were spotless. The private bathrooms were clean and had hot water. The hostel bar has great prices and has a social event almost every night of the week. If you are looking for a hostel in Cuzco, Pariwana is the place to be. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA