Pariwana Hostel Cusco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pariwana Hostel is a large hostel, and is a great place to meet people. The hostel has a security desk at the entrance so you don't have to worry about security. Definitely a party hostel, and I would not recommend it if you don't like the idea of dance parties or beer pong tournaments. I stayed in a room with a private bathroom, and thought the facilities were well maintained, clean, and not too loud (depends on room location). ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Strong security: worker at entrance 24H, very safe. Great courtyard to relax, fun party atmosphere and bar. Also quiet sleep areas. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 jared USA
- “ Super recommended. Everything was perfect! For sure one of the best hostels I have ever been!! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I enjoyed everyone´s help, advice and comfortable feeling I got while I stayed here. I wish the staff and people that stay here to have a safe and happy travels. Thank you so much for such a clean, beautiful and fun place! ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was great. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA