Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The website is misleading re how far from town it actually is. Also, the hallway smelled funny and there was dust in the room-even on the TV remote. ”
The website is not misleading as to how far the center is as we clearly stipulate that it is a 25 minute walk. Regarding the dust in the room which is impossible as the house keeping is done daily to a very high standard as per other comments. Also, the hallway is washed daily so I am sorry if you do not like the smell of our cleaning products.
- 20 Apr 2012 Sarah
- “ The staff is great. So are breakfasts. I had a single room, overlooking the backyard. It was tiny and there was no bigger room available, but it had a little table and a very useful sink. The staircase which gives access to the rooms is a bit steep and it can be difficult to climb with heavy luggage. The neighbourhood is quiet and there is a nice park right across the street. All in all, a very good place to stay. I would stay again at Parkview. ”
- 22 Mar 2012 Anonymous Argentine
- “ One of the best hostels I ever stayed at, surprisingly low price. Very clean and tidy. It's a family run business, and the hostel is a part of their house, but guest's privacy is not disturbed at all. Very quiet. Good internet connection available in rooms (not lounge area only, like in many hostels). Tea and coffee and towels provided in rooms, as usual. Ample space in wardrobes. ”
- 13 Oct 2011 Stefan
- “ Our only (minor) complaint was that there was no place to hang a towel in our room or in our bathroom. ”
- 24 Jul 2011 Monica And David