Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was totally worth it to stay here! ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Anthony
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and Parkview has absolutely made it a great start! It's located in Causeway Bay and just takes you five minutes to walk to the metro station. It's very clean and cosy. You can find almost everything you need here, free WiFi, laundry service, lockers and so on. It's got a great view on the terrace. I've really enjoyed my stay in Parkview Hostel, will go back there for sure! ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Ying
- “ The staff is absolutely amazing! If there was a category above excellent they would have earned it. Both of the main female staff members went above and beyond the normal expectations of hostel service by anticipating needs and delivering great service. The views from the hostel are spectacular and it is close to major attractions. The beds are comfortable. Sure, the bathrooms are tiny- but the rest of what this hostel has to offer more than makes up for it. And to the two females staff members who were the ”
- 08 Jun 2012 Carl USA
- “ This place has an amazing view I love waking up to it every morning. The beds are pretty comfortable and I stayed in the 10 bed suite with the middle bunk which I thought was the best. the showers are pretty small. Sometimes one of the bathroom doors don't lock really well and I have to hold it. People are pretty cleanly in the room. I would definitely go back to this hostel when I come back to hong kong ”
- 04 May 2012 Anonymous
- “ Nice place at a nice location with a great view. The only downside is the very limited space available, but if you don't mind close quarters then this is a good choice. ”
- 29 Apr 2012 Jacob