Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The private room was okay but a bit expensive. I like that breakfast was included. On busy nights (friday and saturday) we heard very loud music from the bars until 3 AM. The windows were not soundproof, it felt like we were in a dance club. ”
- 15 Jun 2018 Benoit Canada
- “ This place is a total dump. The area is very bad & not at all safe. Someone got shot just outside the hostel when I stayed here. The furniture is old and torn. The mattresses are the worst. No Internet, no elevator & no towels for guests. The place and especially the bathrooms are very dirty. Mold in bathrooms. Poor or no lighting in bathrooms. No toilet paper. Hallways are musty & carpets are filthy & smell of urine. A drug dealer & homeless people live here. The staff are very rude. Total slum ”
- 23 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The air conditioning was out for 2/3 days we were there. The room was so muggy and there was no way to circulate air. We had to buy a small fan that we kept running the whole time to get a little relief. The smell in the room was also made worse by the lack of AC. It smelled damp and moldy in the room and was not a good experience at all. At the end of the day I did not look forward to going back to our room. Bathroom also needs cleaning and updating! Hair and clogged drains everywhere! ”
- 17 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was really nice and helpful. Location is excellent. Will always come back. ”
- 07 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA