Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful time ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Richard
- “ We got free breakfast, towels and hair dryers, the employees are very helpful and the breakfast was great for a hostel, toast, eggs, porridge, cereals, apples, coffee, tee. You can easily walk into the city, less than 10 minutes to Willis tower, metro station and bus station is closed by. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good location, only two blocks from the blue line and three stops from the Loop. Customer service is very good and there's someone at the desk 24 hours. Biggest problems for me were 1)the shower took too long to heat up, there were two showers in one room together (can't say I'm a fan of random people seeing me naked), and they used kitchen non-slip mats to stand on outside of the shower while drying off. Also, I wasn't a fan of the fact that there was no elevator. Fourth floor walk ups ughhh ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Brendon USA
- “ simple only terrible ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Lothar Germany
- “ I am reluctant to say anything negative about this place, as the staff were all friendly and very helpful, the included breakfast very delicious, and the value very good for a downtown hostel, but the following items made us uncomfortable: no working smoke detector(wooden structure); room cold-staff person unable to turn heat on, but did give us 1 blanket; local person on stoop smoking outside, making a huge mess ”
- 02 Sep 2016 RICHARD USA
- “ The hostel does not have one of the most important things for an international traveller: wi-fi. During all my trip, I had to go to places to have wi-fi! It was terrible. I got really upset, since they put they have wi-fi in the website. The location is pretty good, but in Chicago we can take the subway to go everywhere. I don't feel it worth the money spent.I would recommend this hostel only if you don't need wi-fi and has a car. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Renan Brazil