Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was surprised to learn this hostel is not disabled accessible - no elevator. I live in SF Bay Area and all buildings have elevators. It was painful, for me, to walk up and down the stairs with the serious arthritis in my knees.I wish the website indicated "not accessible".I would not have booked here w/o an elevator. It's not like this is the only hostel in downtown Chicago and the other ones are cost competitive with this one.They should invest in an elevator, in the stairwell. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Therese USA
- “ This was my 1st time staying at a hostel I enjoyed it thoroughly great tenants clean facilities...Will definately return sometime..:) ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Rich USA
- “ Great first time experience at hostel. Great pleasant beautiful staff ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Joel USA
- “ I am happy with my stay. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Zulfia Afghanistan