Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved the location in Greektown! Walk to and from Amtrak and the Megabus, and if you're moving far about town, the 126 (and other lines) bus stop is on the corner of the block! I will say my single room was cold; it was at least 10 degrees F colder than the hallway, and felt like walking into a refrigerator. The staff did give me another blanket, and when I closed the vent (some AC still came in), I didn't really need the blanket, but kept it just in case. The free breakfast was great! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Leslie USA
- “ I only stayed one night at the hostel but it was ok, the dorm was clean and comfortable, the toilets were ok and staff was helpful The computer was a bit old and slow and there was only one but I think in the whole it's a good hostel. You can take the Av. Jackson to get downtown by walking, it's only like 15 minutes and the walk is really nice. I would go back if I ever go back to Chicago. Besides, breakfast is included.. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Marisol Mexico
- “ Sweetest staff ever!! Also, I came back for the evening and was invited to join more guests in the bar downstairs and had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this hostel experience! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Alyssa USA
- “ The staff was very nice, the location is close to a bike rental and blue line subway, you can be in dawntown in 2 min walking, is a good option to stay in Chicago... ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Good hostel overall. The staff was very friendly and the room and the bathrooms were clean and well equiped. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Inigo Spain