Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellently located just a few minutes from the centre of Chicago, perfect for travellers looking for a cheap place to stay. Bathroom facilities were good apart from the toilet doors did not lock which was a bit annoying. Other than that the facilities were clean and the room was fine. The breakfast which was provided was also good. Most of the staff we really friendly and would do whatever they could to try and make our stay as comfortable as possible! Excellent place for a low budget ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I loved the location in Greektown! Walk to and from Amtrak and the Megabus, and if you're moving far about town, the 126 (and other lines) bus stop is on the corner of the block! I will say my single room was cold; it was at least 10 degrees F colder than the hallway, and felt like walking into a refrigerator. The staff did give me another blanket, and when I closed the vent (some AC still came in), I didn't really need the blanket, but kept it just in case. The free breakfast was great! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Leslie USA
- “ I only stayed one night at the hostel but it was ok, the dorm was clean and comfortable, the toilets were ok and staff was helpful The computer was a bit old and slow and there was only one but I think in the whole it's a good hostel. You can take the Av. Jackson to get downtown by walking, it's only like 15 minutes and the walk is really nice. I would go back if I ever go back to Chicago. Besides, breakfast is included.. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Marisol Mexico
- “ Sweetest staff ever!! Also, I came back for the evening and was invited to join more guests in the bar downstairs and had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this hostel experience! ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Alyssa USA