Partille Vandrarhem B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are very small. Outside the Hostel Looks good, but inside it needs a lot of maintenance. And in addition to the General poor Standard inside, 2 of 4 light bowl in our room were missing, paper towels in the bathroom were out of stock, the kitchen is really dirty and the kitchen Equipment is old and many things partially broken. The Hostel is a cheaper alternativ, but overprices for the Standard it offers. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Trude Norway
- “ Difficult to find - also known as Kasjons Vandrarhem not Partille, the directions for Furulund bus-stop threw us off and the hostelling sign is tiny and partly covered by plants. Had a few problems with drunken fellow guests which were very promptly and effectively dealt with next morning. Nice out of city location, good kitchen, clean bathroom but hard to find a dry spot for towels etc. Free laundry facilities but with high use by guests, could do with extra and industrial washer and dryer. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Miri Australia
- “ The kitchen could be cleaner, and there could be a locked door to the shower. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Betina Norway