Partille Vandrarhem B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Difficult to find - also known as Kasjons Vandrarhem not Partille, the directions for Furulund bus-stop threw us off and the hostelling sign is tiny and partly covered by plants. Had a few problems with drunken fellow guests which were very promptly and effectively dealt with next morning. Nice out of city location, good kitchen, clean bathroom but hard to find a dry spot for towels etc. Free laundry facilities but with high use by guests, could do with extra and industrial washer and dryer. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Miri Australia
- “ The kitchen could be cleaner, and there could be a locked door to the shower. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Betina Norway
- “ Great place to live, free wifi and near to sightseeings ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous China