Passenger Ship Avanti
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed on the Avanti for 5 days and expected space to be tight, but were very pleasantly surprised that our cabin (with 2 small beds attached to the wall) had its own sink and enough room for us and our (lots of) luggage to sleep. The BEST part of our stay was Dave and Annie! They kept the ship spotlessly clean, and the upper deck common area was a great place to relax and meet people. The ambiance and location are ideal, and a lot of love has gone into that ship: it felt like coming home :) ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing place to stay, Dave and Annie are fantastic in making everyone feel really welcome on the ship. Yes, the rooms are small, but the shared common area more than makes up for it as it's a great place to hang out. The included breakfast was great, and there is a small kitchenette with a microwave/toaster/kettle to heat up some food for lunch or dinner. There was a little noise of banging doors and talking from other rooms, but earplugs fixed that problem. No laundry facilities. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great place to stay when visiting Amsterdam, Annie and Dave were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was perfect and the boat was lovely. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous England