Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. I stayed in a 10 bed room and it was very comfortable. It's big and has big lockers and a toilet inside. Everything was perfectly clean. I also liked the common areas. Wifi could be better. ”
Thank you very much for your great review. However, you have stayed in a 8 bed room. We don't have dorms here bigger than this one. :-)
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ very good for the price, clean room and nice facilities, definitely going to come back ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Friendly atmosphere, homely, helpfull staff, spacious, clean, nice clientele using hostel (good mixture - students, backpackers, business). One criticism computers/internet were not working. I did not bring my laptop, but I got over that easily by using the local internet cafe. Hostel location/accessibility is ideal so close to the main train station and the city centre. I was in Cologne for the Anuga Trade Fair, Pathpoint was easily accessible to Anuga. I wiil be back. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Francis Ireland