Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Patio 19 was a big hostel with friendly staff and at least one comfortable bed. I stayed 2 nights. What I found a bit negative was the kitchen facilities, or the lack of them. Very few pots and pans and very old ones (most of them broken), bathrooms got dirty quite fast (people are nasty) and as far as I could tell there was no big lounge like room to hang out apart from the smoking patio. But all in all, a cool place to stay a few days! ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Anonymous
- “ Well it was awesome! ”
- 02 Aug 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Good situation and very cozy. Unfortunately the room was very cold and you coukd hear all the noices from outside. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Jannina Finland
- “ Excellent place to stay. Staff were superb. Great location. Would stay again. Only issue was cold showers but that was my fault for sleeping in every day. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Patio 19 is located invert good place, very close to the most important attractions in Malaga and 2 min walk or so from bars and restaurants. I stayed only one night and it was good, everything was clean. There are small safety lockers in the rooms but at least my backpack was too big for it so I put only the most valuable things in it. But there was only one person in my room besides me so I wasn't too worried about my stuff anyway. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Emma Finland