Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was really nice to stay there, very nice and family atmosphere, staff is great:) and breakfast are really nice!:) ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice place with nice people. The owners are really nice and kind. The place is really cute. The doors make noise. That's the only thing i didn't like there. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Malika France
- “ The staff is so nice and helpful! It is a very good experience that I could borrow their flamenco costume. The building is also beautiful! I love the decoration! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The toilets were terrible on the 2nd floor: 1 for women (in the kitchen, lock broken), 1 for men, and one shared (no lock). too little toiletpaper. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 hester Netherlands
- “ BED BUG BITES!!! I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm..There were 2 sets of bunk beds and 2 beds off to the side on the floor..I chose the corner floor bed with the oldest mattress because it seemed more private..lights in that corner were a dimmer switch so unable to see well...mattress was old with no protective cover I did see dust and dirt in the corners behind beds..no one cleaned during my 4 night stay!! They need to clean rooms daily. Older sister said re bites, "pick another bed"??? ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada