Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really beautiful hostel, we loved the decor! Good breakfast, nice staff and a beautiful building! ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Aja Brinch Denmark
- “ The building was charming and so was the garden where we had breadfast in the morning. The place is next to everything in the center, a bit far on foot to the central station or the bus terminal. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ Perfect location near Plaza Merced. Friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfast. Even though the hostel was full during Holy Week (Easter), there was plenty of space for everyone. My only comment is it would be helpful to have more electrical outlets in the rooms, but I went to the ground floor a couple of times when I needed to charge my phone & computer. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Ann USA
- “ it was really nice to stay there, very nice and family atmosphere, staff is great:) and breakfast are really nice!:) ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice place with nice people. The owners are really nice and kind. The place is really cute. The doors make noise. That's the only thing i didn't like there. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Malika France