Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location near Plaza Merced. Friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfast. Even though the hostel was full during Holy Week (Easter), there was plenty of space for everyone. My only comment is it would be helpful to have more electrical outlets in the rooms, but I went to the ground floor a couple of times when I needed to charge my phone & computer. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Ann USA
- “ it was really nice to stay there, very nice and family atmosphere, staff is great:) and breakfast are really nice!:) ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice place with nice people. The owners are really nice and kind. The place is really cute. The doors make noise. That's the only thing i didn't like there. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Malika France
- “ The staff is so nice and helpful! It is a very good experience that I could borrow their flamenco costume. The building is also beautiful! I love the decoration! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The toilets were terrible on the 2nd floor: 1 for women (in the kitchen, lock broken), 1 for men, and one shared (no lock). too little toiletpaper. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 hester Netherlands
- “ BED BUG BITES!!! I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm..There were 2 sets of bunk beds and 2 beds off to the side on the floor..I chose the corner floor bed with the oldest mattress because it seemed more private..lights in that corner were a dimmer switch so unable to see well...mattress was old with no protective cover I did see dust and dirt in the corners behind beds..no one cleaned during my 4 night stay!! They need to clean rooms daily. Older sister said re bites, "pick another bed"??? ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada