Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We just stayed here one night and the staff were very nice and helpful.We really enjoyed our stay here ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Ailsa USA
- “ A little bit noisy sometimes but nothing unsustainable (and grease the doors!!!) ”
- 16 Jun 2017 BORIS France
- “ After having my valuables stolen from a locked room within the span of 30 minutes, only having only having 2 other close friends in the room, this hostel has a strong lack for security. Showing no signs of break and entry into the room makes me question and how ANYONE could have gotten into the room. The hostel manager refused to talk over the phone and instead insisted upon the use of email. Security is NOT as advertised. Security cameras are only on the first of 5 floors making it theft prone ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The lighting in the hall and room is too dim. The common room area also is dim. The sofa looked really old and worn out. I didn't dare to sit on it. The pillows are way too flat. The bathroom water pressure is super small. The water does not flow well in the bathroom causing a blockage. The bar serves good drives and I like the idea of a welcome drink. ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Dee Jean Malaysia
- “ It was nice, the staff was nice, everything as it should be. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Altan Germany
- “ THE hostel to stay in when visiting Bratislava! Really friendly staff that helps with all issues, good location (near to city centre), a cool bar and and a even better inneryard where they do barbecue every day! Best hostel I've ever been to (: ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Elisabeth Austria