Patong Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although I was only here one night it seemed like a really good hostel if I was to stay for a few days. Right near Bangla rd, and the beach it was a good location. The staff were helpful and if I was to come back and stay in a hostel I think I'd come back for sure. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great location. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Jorge Luis Argentina
- “ I can't underestimate this hostel! brilliant location, fantastic staff and a brilliant place to meet people the beach is opposite you so not far to walk. I only recommend this hostel for young people such as me because its very lively in the evening into the early hours of the morning, Also its a 2 second walk to banglar road where all the clubs and bars are. will deferentially go back there sometime this year. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous
- “ I loved my stay at Patong Backpacker Hostel. The room was cleaned daily, the location was EXCELLENT, and the staff were fantastic. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you are looking for a peace and quiet sleep, this is not the right place. The walls are paper thin and there is always some people having a party at the living area. The staffs are friendly and attentive. They keep the place clean all the time. The entrance is a small corridor and it shared with a massage parlor which a bit weird. The ac is warm during the day. The location is walking distance to night markets and patong beach.There are many places offering the same price with a better room. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia