Patong Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, very clean, nice staff. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Lucy
- “ Hostel is in a great location and manages to avoid most of the noise pollution coming from Bangladesh Rd. pretty basic hostel. I also had then book me the bus to ko lanta - I wouldn't recommend this as it is a series of minivan changes and is quite chaotic. my journey was about 3 hrs longer than planned. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Raf England
- “ I stayed there for a week, and I liked it. The staff are helpful, the area is near all major establishments. Though if you are looking for a more quiet place this is not a place for you as it is just a few blocks away from bars and clubs. Overall I recommend this hostel for those who are looking for a budget friendly place to stay in. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Geraline Philippines
- “ Stay here and MAMA will take care of you!! The staff is awesome, super friendly and helpful! I stayed 1 night left and upon returning to Phuket stayed a second time. Its very close to Bangla Rd and the beach, but isn't super loud at night. Don't be fooled when you arrive a sign says business closed, but just look for the massage ladies and they will point you in the right direction. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel in the world!!! ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Ecuador