Patong Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you are looking for a peace and quiet sleep, this is not the right place. The walls are paper thin and there is always some people having a party at the living area. The staffs are friendly and attentive. They keep the place clean all the time. The entrance is a small corridor and it shared with a massage parlor which a bit weird. The ac is warm during the day. The location is walking distance to night markets and patong beach.There are many places offering the same price with a better room. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ We stayed at Kool backpacker because they cancelled our reservation. Kool is their other hostel not far from patong backpacker. Staff was stupid at patong backpacker. They decided to cancel our reservation even tohugh we had sent an email saying that we were gonna arrive the day after and had a confirmation from them that it was ok...Concerning kool backpacker, it is really well located (main road) All new, but not entirely finished. There is not much atmosphere. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Amazing hostel in the humid dole of the Main Street. It aims still in the process of building but the facilities are great and clean. The only downside to that is that there are no windows in the room. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Deborah USA