Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very quiet during winter in Brazil but the staff was friendly and the facilities were clean. It's also located really close to a lot of night life on Rua Augusta and Av. Paulista. I would recommend it. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Zachary USA
- “ Decent hostel, good facilities, good location, not keen on triple bunk beds though! ”
- 08 Feb 2013 David Ireland
- “ I loved my stay at Pauliceia Hostel! It was great to meet such a warm and welcoming staff who were quick to respond to my (many) questions. I've stayed in a few other hostels before and really felt like I was more in a home with friends than in a typical hostel. Thanks for making my stay in Sao Paulo a great one! ”
- 10 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Great Hostel, Lots of common areas, very clean, great showers. Love it. ”
- 19 Oct 2012 Anonymous Brazil