Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice hostel with good security. Hard to find in the dark due to lack of street signs. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The 3 showers are separated by curtain only and no space/hook even for towel. Room and bed is good. It is a bit far from main attractions but still in walking distance. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice place, quiet and good location! I had a small problem finding the place first time in the dark. If You add strongboxes to the rooms, the quests would be able to keep some things there while out of the house. I had an idea that for quests who find some problem but do not want go and tell about it, every room and place should have a help-button so that if the guest finds something out of order or messy, the guest can just press the button and the staff will go there later and fix it. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Estonia
- “ We intended to book extra days in Vilnius but we did not like it in this hostel.I shpould say they should be more particular aboutm cleanliness and addm more chairs for those who want to watch tv to catch up with a bit of news. For the price we paid we thi9nk its not worth it. I dont usuallym complain but this one is a disgrace. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Nieves Australia