Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was definitely the worst hostel experience in my last trip to Argentina and Uruguay. I knew I couldn't expect too much because the price was very low, but I expected at least something clean and a well prepared staff. They were very disorganized, there were conflicts between information given to us by different people of the staff (like whether we should pay in advance or not, or about a discount they should give us in the end) and the breakfast utensil was too dirty (it was disgusting!!).. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It's not a nice, cosy or very clean hostel. the staff is incompetent and more intent on itselves than in good service, but nevertheless the staff is friendly and likes to party very much. that's a problem if you want to sleep a bit for seeing the city at day. Try to get a room in the upper floors otherwise it's definitively too loud. When we complained about the noise the staff was really nice and became less noisy. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ People who works at this hostel are really friendly and helpful. I stayed more than 2 weeks. and I spent great time. Im sure I would be back this hostel when I visit BA again!! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan